2.09.2014

Sundays....

Today is Sunday.  It's a time to get things done.  Sunday is typically the ONLY day off I have during any given week so I like to make to most of my free time.  I used to wake up around 8am, get ready and do all my shopping before lunch time.  I don't know what it is about getting things done before lunch, but it makes me feel so productive! 

After moving to Fargo (you can read about that here) I haven't been able to keep that schedule.  No retail stores open up in this town until NOON!  I mean, come on...  It's been a little difficult to re work my schedule around this crazy law.  I guess there was some sort of law passed in ND that retail stores are not allowed to sell goods until noon on Sundays - I still don't get it, but whatever.



So now Sundays are my days to sleep in and do laundry.  I know, it sounds so boring, and it is.  After the noon hour hits I am off like a rocket buzzing from one store to the next trying to squeeze all my errands into one day.  For some reason I never feel as accomplished when I get back home around dinner time...  Must me the OCD in me!  ha-ha

Today I am off to Walgreen's & CVS - I have a list of new makeup at the drugstore I want to check out.  I think I'll be picking up some staple skincare that I'm running low on too.  Tomorrow a haul will be up for Makeup Monday.  Make sure to stay tuned for that. 

So do you have any strange gripes about your town?  Let me know in the comments if you care to share.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment