2.01.2014

Hittin' the road!

My parents are at it again...  They have decided to pick up and move all the way to sunny Florida!  I'm very jealous considering the snowy tundra I am living in.  They just sold their home in Minnesota yesterday and are now embarking on their road trip across the country.  Talk about temperature changes - whoa!



My father has been formally retired since 2000, but my mother continued to work up until this past Thursday.  Now she is retired - way to go momma! 

They will be moving close to Daytona Beach, FL.  There is a perfect house for them that's being built right now.  Hopefully the move in date will be sometime in March - but don't worry they have a place to say in the mean time.   I can't wait to visit :) 

Good luck on your journey Mom & Dad - love ya!

2 comments: