2.14.2014

Fashion Friday: Frugal Haul

Another installment of Fashion Friday for y'all!  This haul is a little more budget friendly.  I only bought one item that was full price, but it was too cute to pass up (plus it was the only one left).  You know I love a bargain.

So last Sunday I had some extra time, so I decided to browse at my local mall. Browsing doesn't always mean buying for me.  But that day I found some great sales and additional discounts at some of my local stores.  I went to Ann Taylor, Forever 21 & Express. 


Ann Taylor - Dalmatian Print Top
$54.50 - reduced to $39.99 on sale - in store promotion made it only $23.99!

Forever 21 - Jigsaw Bib Necklace
$12.80 - this was the only full priced item I got

Express - Sleeveless Porto Fino Shirt
$44.90 - reduced to $29.99 on sale - in store promotion made it only $14.99!

Express - Sequined Graphic Tee
$39.90 - reduced to $19.99 on sale - in store promotion made it only $9.99!

All in all I made some good choices.  I was amazed that these sleeveless tops and tee were on clearance since all the SPRING styles are so similar.  I will definitely be wearing these tops as soon as the weather warms up in my area.

Have you found any awesome sales recently?  I'd love to know in the comments below, if you care to share. 

Thanks for reading!


2 comments:

  1. I really love the printed top, you are right very trendy and the style works year round! Express is having some awesome deals! You know me and leopard girl - LOVE the necklace! hehe

    Xo Chelsea http://shesaidhesaid-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so bummed that forever 21 didn't have that printed necklace on their website, so I didn't link it. I have had a few readers ask on Facebook why I didn't use a link... One of them found it in store, but that place has so much changing inventory that it's hard to keep up. I'm sure I'll be wearing that Necklace soon enough, again!!!! LEOPARD :)

      Delete