2.16.2014

Foodie Corner: Dragon House

I have been going to the Dragon House for my entire life - no seriously, for the last 33 years, no joke.  My dad was the first in the family to discover this hidden gem in Columbia Heights, Minnesota.  I have had many Birthday celebrations in the place, they even catered my High School graduation party!  That's just how much I'm obsessed with this food. 

Unfortunately I live in North Dakota now, so it's not like they take deliveries to my area (trust me, I asked the owner).  But they do, actually, deliver locally!  But yesterday I went to Minneapolis for an unrelated appointment, so I had the chance to get my nummy Chinese grub-on.  So in famous Emily-Style, I ordered the heck out of that food!  Our wonderful server was probably wondering where I was going to put it all - haha.

I met my brother for lunch so we could catch up, and get our grub on.  It was a great time, chit-chatting, taking photos, and the best part... eating!  I even took 2 meals home - across state lines and everything, I'm obviously dedicated.  I know, I have an obsession.  But it's soooo good!  For lunch we got Spring Rolls and Gee Bow Gai for starters, and our entrées were Pork Lo Mein and the Dragon House Fried Rice (enjoy the photos)  Everything was gobbled up in record time, and we took food home.  In all the years I've been eating there, I've NEVER had a bad meal.  I always know I'm going to have a satisfying meal at the Dragon House :)



So have any of you ever been to the Dragon House in Columbia Heights, MN?  If you live in Minnesota you should check it out.  Here is a link to their Facebook page.  Make sure to "like" them and give a review after you're experienced  all the yumminess.

Ok, now I'm hungry....  again.  Good thing I brought food home.

Thanks for reading! 

 

2 comments:

  1. So Good. If you like good Chinese food it's worth driving 3+ hours for. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every time I go to the Twin Cites I have to pick up food there. Delish :)

      Delete