2.16.2014

Makeup Monday: Lancôme Translucence Pressed Powder

Todays Makeup Monday is a special one for me - mainly because I have used this product for over two years, consistently.  I love recommending products for my friends & readers that I really LOVE.  I use this powder every time I apply makeup and it works extremely well for my skin type. 

So lets get in to the nitty-gritty about this amazing product...  it's the Lancôme Translucent pressed powder.  It is specialized for mattifying the skin, so it works wonders on my crazy "oil-slicked" face.  After I apply all my face makeup, minus my blush, I set everything with a very light dusting of this product.  After that is set, then I apply my blush and loose setting powder by Coty (check out the post about that product here

I wear the shade 250 Buff.  Even when I have a little more color to my face in the summertime, it still works well with my skin tone.  It's such a light powder and not meant to be a heavy color on the face.  I'm sure you could use it as a powder foundation, but that's not the main purpose of the product. 

photo credit:  Lancôme

I am always on the hunt for anything that is a good mattifier for my skin and also makes my makeup look good at the same time - I don't want to walk around with "cake-face".  This is one of those rare finds that I can not live without.  I even have one of these in my purse for touch ups.  I rarely touch up my makeup during the day, but in the warmer months I will have to use another light dusting around 3pm.  Darn oily skin ...

Do any of you suffer from problem skin like I do?  What are your remedies?  I'd love to know in the comments, if you care to share. 

Thanks for reading!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment