2.28.2014

Skincare Saturday: Clairsonic Mia 2

Skincare is an important part of my life, but it's taken a while to perfect my skin system.  I finally splurged on a Clarisonic Mia 2 over 2 years ago & I'm in love!  It's very spendy, but worth every penny (in my opinion).  My skin totally changed after using this on a daily basis.  This is a brush makeup remover, it was amazing how much extra makeup I was leaving on my skin each night - yuck!

When I first go this, I was having a few small breakouts each month.  After I got my Clarisonic, I started to break out like crazy, but I knew that was going to happen.  The Clarisonic is going to break you out as soon as you start to use it, it's removing all the impurities in your skin and bringing them to the surface.  My big breakouts only happened for about 3 weeks.  It was nothing a little concealer couldn't take care of :)

After the 3 weeks was up, my skin has been very clear.  Obviously, I'm not perfect, so I do get minor breakouts from time to time.  But overall this has changed the texture of my skin for the better.  This makes my skin fell so much younger and brighter.  Also a great bonus was that ALL my nighttime skincare products were being soaked into my skin so much better. 




As for the cleanser I use, I enjoy the Cetaphil Daily Cleanser for normal to oily skin.  I have super oily skin, so this one works well for me.  With the Clarisonic I need to use a "gel" like cleanser with no beads.  I've tried this tool with "cream" cleansers before and I feel like it didn't work as well for me.  So that's something to keep in mind if you invest in a Clarisonic. 

All in all, this beauty tool product is amazing and I can't imagine my nighttime routine without it.  I would pay over $300 for this, knowing how much positive change my skin would have.  I get told all the time that I look so much younger than my actual age.  I know that's, in part, because I take care of my skin.  Daily cleansing is only part of my routine, but I'm not overly fussy with it.  I just do what works for me. 

I hope this review was helpful to you all.  Let me know if you have a Clarisonic, or are thinking of purchasing one.  Let me know if you'd like to see more skincare posts like this.  

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment