2.11.2014

Target Tuesday: Peter Pilotto Collection

This past Sunday I went to my local Target to check out the new Peter Pilotto collection.  If you are not aware, Target collaborates with well known fashion designers from season to season.  The collections are very fashion forward and usually give the average person a chance to own a piece of "designer" goods that's affordable and attainable to the masses. 

That being said, I was excited to see this collection in person.  I have been look at the press release photos for the past few weeks and I was trying to imagine how I would style some of the women's fashions.  After seeing everything in person, I decided it was better to save my money for another collaboration on the clothing front.  The pieces, to me, are not as wearable in the Midwestern location that I live.  I find them very beautiful, but too bold for me and my personal style. 

Of course I had to buy something....  I did pick up the Peter Pilotto for Target Beach Tote - Black/White Print.  It retails for $39.99 and it's pretty roomy and large - lots of great organization pockets in the interior as well.  It pretty sturdy and it has a nice water resistant coated nylon exterior.  The print is subtle with still being pretty fashion forward. 



Did any of you pick up anything from this collection?  I'd love to know.  Leave a comment if you care to share.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment