2.22.2014

Snack Saturday: Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Covered Pomegranate Seeds

Last week I went to Minneapolis for an appointment and on my way back out of the cities I decided to stop at the Trader Joe's in Maple Grove, MN.  I tried to order these Dark Chocolate covered Pomegranate Seeds online, but Trader Joe's doesn't have an online store :(  Unfortunately, this is the closest location to my home in Fargo, ND.  Hopefully someday Fargo will get a Trader Joe's... 

I have been watching Ingrid from Miss Glamorazzi (on YouTube) talk about this tasty treat for some time.  I finally remembered to put this on my list of things to pick up the next time I was passing through the cities.  I bought 2 containers.  They are $2.99 each for .5oz, and worth every penny.  These tasty little treats are amazing!  You only need 5-6 seeds to get your chocolate fix for the day. 



I highly recommend picking up a container next time you're in your local Trader Joe's.  Do any of you have other yummy favorite foods at Trader Joe's that you recommend?  I'd love to know in the comments below if you care to share.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment