2.03.2014

Manicure Monday: Cover Girl Rouge Red

It's that time again....  Time to paint my claws, oh I mean my nails :)  So here is another installment of Manicure Monday for you all.  Today I decided to test out a line of polish I haven't used in a long time.  I may have had a few Cover Girl polishes in High School, but that was a lifetime ago.  

The one I selected for today's Manicure Monday is by Cover Girl in Rouge Red #610, I picked up mine at my local Target.  This is part of their limited edition Hunger Games collection. (it's still available online and in store)  I thought this was a beautiful bright orange with a deep gold glitter polish - I own nothing like this in my collection.  It applies a tad lighter on the nail that it looks in the bottle.  Only took two coats, and the first coat looked almost a "pinky orange", but after I applied the second coat it looked like I expected.  All in all, I love the color and I'm looking forward to testing out more from the Cover Girl polish range in the future.



All of the limited edition colors only comes in the mini polish bottles, so my hands look ginormous!  LOL  Mini polishes always make me feel like a giant when I take these manicure photos.

So do any of you have a favorite nail polish color, or brand?  Let me know in the comments.  I love trying new things, so I may pick up some of your suggestions to review in the future.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment