2.10.2014

Makeup Monday: Haul - CVS, Walgreens & Target

I have a HUGE haul for y'all!  I've been running low on a few staple drugstore makeup & skincare items so I thought I would stock up this past weekend.  I also have a running list of new things I want to try out, so I went for it!  I love to cross things "off" the list.  Here is a run down of all the fun goodies I picked up...


In order from left to right...

CVS - Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Brightener
CVS - Tweezerman Skin Care Tool
CVS - Kardashian Beauty Honey Stick Lip Gloss - Orange Blossom
CVS - Maybelline DreamLumi Touch - Radiant
Target - e.l.f Studio Contour Brush
Target - Goody Ribbon Elastics
CVS - Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser
CVS - Out the Door Top Coat
CVS - Essie - Ignite the Night
CVS - Sally Hansen Triple Shine - Seanic
Walgreen's - L'Oreal Nail Polish - It's now or never
Walgreen's - Maybelline Waterproof The Rocket - Very Black
Walgreen's - Conair Styling Essentials Hair Lifting Comb

So that's it for now.  I will be doing some fun manicures coming up with all the new polish I just got.  I'm pretty excited for the Essie polish.  I've been looking all over for this, I've read great reviews - so glad I found it.  Also let me know if there is anything photographed that you'd like me to review, or give my first impressions on. 

What are your favorite drug store makeup products?  Leave a comment below if you care to share.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment