2.18.2014

Foot Cream: Earth Therapeutics Tea Tree Oil Foot Repair Balm

Hello lovelies!  Today I thought I would share another favorite body care product of mine.  Last week I wrote a post all about my favorite hand cream - here.  I got a few messages saying it was helpful to some of my readers, so I decided to share my favorite foot cream.
 
My foot cream of choice is Earth Therapeutics Tea Tree Oil Foot Repair Balm.  I picked up mine at Ulta Beauty a few months back and I've been loving it ever since.  This foot repair lotion is super moisturizing on my dry cracked heels and soles.  It does wonders for my skin, especially in the harsh midwestern winters. 

I use this product about 3-4 times per week in the winter and in the warmer months I use this a little less frequently, maybe 1-2 times per week.  I also like to wear socks to bed (any time of year), I know I'm strange, but that seems to help lock in the moisture when I sleep.

photo source: Ulta


Do any of you have a great foot cream/balm you would recommend?  I would love to know in the comments, if you care to share.

Thanks for reading! 

2 comments:

  1. Burt's Bee's almond milk beeswax hand creme…yes, hand…but I use it for both! I don't like things that "smell", but I'm in love with this smell. DIY foot massage and fuzzy socks = win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOoooohhhh! I'll have to pick up some of that Burt's Bees hand crème. Thanks for the advice, I'm always looking for new things to test out.

      ps. Good call on the Fuzzy socks! Helps lock in that moisture

      Delete