2.15.2014

Diary of a Single Girl: Justin Timberlake Concert

If you follow me on Facebook you'll know that I went to the Justin Timberlake concert last week.  Click HERE to see a fun video I took of the concert!  He came to Fargo, ND for The 20/20 Experience Tour on February 7th.  I had been thinking for a while about going to see him, but the only problem was I didn't have anyone to go with.  I moved here about 6 months ago, and don't know anyone my own age...

After thinking about it, I decided the night before to buy a single ticket.  I actually got FLOOR seats!  I had never been on the floor of a concert before - it was pretty cool to see everything up close and personal.  The crowd around me was super awesome.  I met a few groups of ladies going out for a fun night.  I even took a photo of some of their wine glasses for my collage!  And another woman was kind enough to take my photo before the concert started. 

Here are some fun photos from my ticket, to me at the venue before the concert started.  I thought that Bison head was hilarious!  This was the first time I had ever been to the Fargodome.  It would have been better if that head was wearing a scarf or something.  It was frigid that night - Brrrrr!

 

As for the actual concert....  I was amazing!  I have been to all of Justin Timberlake's solo concerts.  The last two I attended in Minnesota.  This show was a good mix of his new songs and old favorites that we all wanted to hear.  Before going to the concert I had only downloaded one song, Drink You Away.  That was the only song on iTunes that I really liked.  I finally downloaded a few others after hearing him sing live.  He is truly an entertainer at heart.  I would highly recommend for anyone to see this concert, even if it's alone! 


 
 
 
Like I said before I attended this concert alone, but it was still fun!  I had to work the next day so I couldn't get too "buck wild", anyway.  I inserted a photo of the "floor" and where I was able to get a ticket.  I'm glad that all the people around me were super cool.  I introduced myself to everyone and said that I was there by myself (rather than having people wonder).  After I introduced myself, everyone was including me in their conversations, I even got an invitation to out with one of the groups after the show.  Unfortunately I had to decline, because I had an early morning the next day. 
 
So if you ever the opportunity to go to a concert alone, do it!  Especially if it's to see someone you really enjoy.  It's not a scary as it seems.  Biggest tip:  Introduce yourself you your neighbors, people are still very kind out there. (especially in ND) 
 
Have any of you ever gone to a concert alone?  I'd love to know in the comments below.
 
Thanks for reading! 
 


2 comments:

  1. I have not gone alone, but I did see JT years ago, I was invited to go, it was amazing! I would def. go alone too, sometimes you have to do your own thing, concert and all!

    XO Chelsea http://shesaidhesaid-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed the concert your went to :) JT is amazing

      Delete