2.07.2014

Fashion Friday: Target vs. PINK Sweatshirt Faceoff

Today I'm going to compare two different styles of cute sweatshirts.  My usual weekend "uniform" is yoga pants and an oversized sweatshirt.  This is such a comfortable outfit choice when I'm busy running around town and/or doing things around my apartment.  Do you have a weekend uniform??

I recently picked up a new sweatshirt at Target.  I did a "Target Tuesday" haul here if you'd like to revisit that blog post.  The other top I got a Victoria's Secret PINK back in December.  These are called the Boyfriend Crew.  They typically change in design from season to season.  I found a less printed pattern a while back, but the same print may still be available in store.


Photo Credit:  Target & Victoria's Secret PINK

 
 
The green top from Target retails for $16.00, but is now on a temporary price reduction online.  So it's a steal at $12.74.  I found this Xhilaration top in the sleepwear section.  There are a few other colors to pick from.  I also have my eye on the grey one - I may have to pick that one up during this sale.... 
 
The VS PINK brand tops are great and retail for $44.95.  If you get promotional coupons in the mail, you may be able to find a small discount, but they usually don't have big sales on their merchandise. 
 
All in all, the overall look and material is very comparable.  The one from PINK is very long in the body and arms, which gives it an oversized look.  The Target top is not as long, but I still like the feel of this.  I'm not a huge fan of writing or text on my casual tops, but I don't mind a little bit (like the one photographed)  The better deal is the hands down the Target top, but if you like more of a tunic look or lots of text on your sweatshirt the VS PINK one would be for you.
 
So, which one is your favorite?  I'd love to know in the comments below if you care to share. 
 
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment