2.24.2014

Cuticle Cream: Qtica Intense Cuticle Repair

One of my favorite nail products of all time is the Qtica Intense Cuticle Repair.  Since the current weather is so incredibly cold, this cuticle cream saves my hands day after day.  I wear this nightly after I slather my hands with my Philosophy Hands of Hope.  I tend to wait for about 10-15 mins for the cuticle repair balm to set into the cutile area/nail.

I try to bring down all the excess down the nail to help condition it.  I wear this if I have polished or naked nails.  Either way, this balm is extremely effective.  Even in the warmer months I tend to use this on the daily. 



This is one of those HOLY GRAIL products for me.  I use it everyday!  I even decanted some into a small pot for my travel bag.  Yes, I am that dedicated to this in my night time routine. 

So do any of you have a great cuticle creams you can recommend?  I always love trying new products.  Leave a comment below if you care to share.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment