2.21.2014

A Special Announcement

Hey everyone.  I know it's Fashion Friday, but I am just not inspired to write about fashion today.  Next week I promise I'll have a wonderful fashion inspired post for you all.  But today, I just wanted to take a few moments and say "Thank You"!

Thank you so much for reading.  I know that some of you read everyday and send me personal messages on Facebook or text me about that day's entry.  I am so thankful for all of your support.  It means the world to me that people are actually reading the content I put out in my little blog.  There are even people I don't know subscribing to the blog!  That's amazing. 

Time for a special announcement...  I also wanted to let you all know, as a sign of my appreciation I will be hosting monthly giveaways on my Facebook Fan Page.  Make sure to LIKE the page, here, so you don't miss out on the monthly announcements.  As of now I am combining all of my posts from the last month and giving away some of the awesome products I've been talking about.  Just as a way to share the love! 


photo source: Target


So make sure to tell your friends to like my Facebook page for more upcoming giveaways.  I can't wait to share more with you all very soon.  Thank you so much for all the positive feedback and I look forward to sharing for a very long time.

xoxo,
Emily

ps.  As always, thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. :) - Make sure to enter at the end of the month. There will be a post on my Facebook page all about the giveaway!

      Delete