2.20.2014

Tag Blog: 99 Questions

So I thought I would do a fun little post about me for today's blog post.  You all seem to like the more personal entries once and a while.  Let's learn some random facts about Emily!  So let the learning commence...



1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
They have to be closed, I can't stand it when the closet door is open while I sleep.  It creeps me out!

2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Yes

3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Out

4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No, but I was just reminded that I have stolen a grill and a shopping cart...  I just got the evidence (photos) a few weeks back

5:Do you like to use post-it notes?
Yes!  I use them all day long

6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
I cut coupons AND I actually use them

7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
I'd go for the bees, at least I'd have a better chance of survival

8:Do you have freckles?
Yes

9:Do you always smile for pictures?
Most of the time, yes

10:What is your biggest pet peeve?
I have so many...  Probably over filled drink cups, I know it's random.  But I HATE when you try to pierce your straw into an over filed cup and the liquid goes everywhere.  So annoying.

11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No.  But now I will, thanks :/

12:Have you ever peed in the woods?
Yes

13:What about pooped in the woods?
Yes - I have even made a "make-shift" bathroom in a campground.  I'm resourceful!

14:Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
All the time - but the music is in my head

15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Nope - that doesn't sound very sanitary

16:How many people have you slept with this week?
People: none, Animal: one

17:What size is your bed?
King

18:What is your Song of the week?
Jason Derulo (featuring 2 Chainz) - Talk Dirty

19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Heck yes!

20:Do you still watch cartoons?
No - but I love to watch animated Disney movies with my Mom

21:Whats your least favorite movie?
Probably the worst movie I ever saw was Wild Wild West with Will Smith many years ago.  I even walked out of the movie theater, and I wasn't the first person during that showing.

22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
I may have a hidden treasure out there so I'm not answering that question.  And I would dress up like a pirate to uncover me-treasure, arrrrrgh!  ha-ha

23:What do you drink with dinner?
Water

24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
BBQ or Honey Mustard

25:What is your favorite food?
Dragon House

26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Silence of the Lambs - "Are the lambs still crying, Clarice?"

27:Last person you kissed/kissed you?
My dog - wow, that's depressing

28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Yes, and I was a cookie selling wizard

29:Would you ever pose nude in a magazine?
Nope

30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I wrote in my Brothers Birthday card this past January.  Does that count?...

31:Can you change the oil on a car?
No, but I'm sure I could figure it out

32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Yes

33:Ever ran out of gas?
No

34:Favorite kind of sandwich?
Tuna Fish

35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?
1 egg yolk, 3 egg whites scrambled with fresh cracked pepper, 2 slices of turkey bacon and a glass of orange juice.  I eat this breakfast every Sunday.  It's sooooo good!

36:What is your usual bedtime?
11pm, but I keep going to bed later and later.  In reality it's more like 12:30 - 1am.  I need to work on this

37:Are you lazy?
Sometimes, but I'm always doing something with my day

38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Lot's of things...  This question needed to be more specific

39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?
I'm a Cock <- insert joke here

40:How many languages can you speak?

Only English, so one

41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Nope, but for some reason Better Homes & Gardens has been coming in my mail for the past few years.  I still haven't figured out that mystery

42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
LEGOS all the way

43:Are you stubborn?
Yep

44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
Neither, Fallon!

45:Ever watch soap operas?
Yes - I still watch Days of our Lives once and a while

46:Are you afraid of heights?
Yes

47:Do you sing in the car?
Sometimes

48:Do you sing in the shower?
No

49:Do you dance in the car?
No

50:Ever used a gun?
You know it!

51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Engagement photo session a few years back (I never got married)

52:Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Yes, but they're fun

53:Is Christmas stressful?
It can be, but I try to enjoy all the family stuff

54:Ever eat a pierogi?
No

55:Favorite type of fruit pie?
Apple

56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Psychologist & Fashion Designer - two polar opposites

57:Do you believe in ghosts?
No, but I do believe in Mediums

58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
All the time

59:Take a vitamin daily?
Not anymore.  I used to take a whole arsenal of pills, but I'm off everything for now.  I used have some serious medical problems, but most of them have been resolved now

60:Wear slippers?
Rarely

61:Wear a bath robe?
Never, unless I'm at a spa

62:What do you wear to bed?
PJ pants, tank top, and socks - I wear socks year round

63:First concert?
Janet Jackson

64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
Target!!!!!  I'm obsessed with that store

65:Nike or Adidas?
If we are talking about tennis shoes, neither....  Asics

66:Cheetos Or Fritos?
Ick, none of these are appealing to me

67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Peanuts

68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
Nope

69:Ever take dance lessons?
I took dance lessons for many years, I even competed at one point

70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Nope

71:Can you curl your tongue?
Yes

72:Ever won a spelling bee?
No way, I was always a horrible speller

73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes, but just gotten misty eyed

74:Own any record albums?
I own a few CD's, but no vinyl albums

75:Own a record player?
No

76:Regularly burn incense?
No.  I haven't done that since High School

77:Ever been in love?
Yes, a few times

78:Who would you like to see in concert?
Madonna & Prince

79:What was the last concert you saw?
Justin Timberlake - The 20/20 Experience

80:Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot Tea

81:Tea or coffee?
Hot Tea

82:Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Sugar - I'm assuming they are asking about cookies...

83:Can you swim well?
Yes, well enough

84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes

85:Are you patient?
Not always

86:DJ or band, at a wedding?
DJ

87:Ever won a contest?
Yes

88:Ever have plastic surgery?
No

89:Which are better black or green olives?
Black Olives

90:Can you knit or crochet?
Nope, but I can cross stitch

91:Best room for a fireplace?
Living room / Great room

92:Do you want to get married?
Meh?  Maybe - I'm keeping my options open

93:If married, how long have you been married?
See question 92...

94:Who was your HS crush?
Probably my High School boyfriend, J.G.E

95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
No, I'm not immature

96:Do you have kids?
No.  Just a furry kid, Doyle

97:Do you want kids?
No thanks - not my thing

98:Whats your favorite color?
Black, White, Ivory - I'm so boring

99:Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes.  My Momma :)  She's in sunny FL right now, and I'm freezing my rump in ND

So that's it for today.  Kudos to you if you got this far!  Let me know in the comments below, or my Facebook page, if you like these kinds of posts. 

Thanks for reading!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment