2.04.2014

Target Tuesday: Lady Haul

I have a serious addiction to Target, I mean who doesn't?!  You can find everything from light bulbs to a cute party dress and coordinating heels all in one shopping trip.  You can't go wrong! 
 
So I decided to start a little series called "Target Tuesday".  If I go to Target I will photograph all the fun finds I got that week and post them for you on Tuesday.  I will also let you know what I have my eye on from time to time - Target is so much fun.  Hope you all enjoy.  Now, let's get to the haul!
 
 
 
I found lots of great items this week.  A few are impulse buys and a few are for upcoming GIVEAWAYS.  Make sure to "like" my Facebook Page, all giveaways will be hosted there. 
 
For starters that green top I found in the sleepwear area it's by Xhilaration - It looks so similar to some of the loungewear by Victoria's Secret PINK.  I'll do a Fashion Friday comparing the two coming up soon.  The Target version looks so cozy, I can't wait to wear this!
 
That blue water bottle I've had my eye on for sometime, now.  It finally went on sale.  I've been meaning to try out a glass water bottle and this one looks pretty cool.  At home I rarely drink water out of a traditional glass.  I always drink out of a water bottle - is that strange??.  All the ones I have are plastic (mostly Camelbak), but I am super excited to test this one out.  (this is an Amazon link - they don't sell these on the Target website, but they are available in store)
 
That chain link bracelet was just too cute to pass up - I love my bling!  You can see it in more detail here.  I've seen so many other brands have similar bracelets for up to 5 times as much as this one cost.  It was such a great budget friendly find, I know I'll have lots of great outfits to pair this with.
 
I am always needing an extra pair of my favorite tweezers.  These are by Revlon and they retail for $5.99.  I have used Tweezerman brand which are typically upwards of $20.00 each and I still go back to the Revlon ones time after time.  You can't go wrong with this amazing drug store line of tweezers.    
 
I also picked up a fun pair of burgundy drop earrings.  I normally don't go for dangle earrings, but I though these would be fun to try out.  Sadly I can't find a link to these on the Target website.  They were on clearance at my local store, so you may be able to find them in store. 
 
And last, but certainly not least.  I got these amazing heels!  They are by Sam & Libby, called the Dahlia Spiked Heel in black.  I can't wait for spring to finally bust these pretty ladies out!  I had looked at these a few months back, but  a few days ago my store had them for 70% off.  They were only $11.00 - WIN!  But they are still full price online :/  So check you local store first. 
 
Hope you all liked my first entry into Target Tuesday.  Let me know what you all think in the comments below.  Also let me know if you'd like more in depth reviews of anything I mentioned on this post. 
 
Thanks for reading!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. would you dare wear the sleep shirt as a regular shirt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutley! I would pair that green Sweatshirt with some black yoga pants and tennis shoes for a super casual look (this is my "uniform" on most weekend days). I think I'll get lots of wear out of it for walking my dog in cooler temps in the spring, summer and fall.

      Delete