1.13.2014

Makeup Monday: Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder

Let's talk about a magical little face powder, shall we?  About six months ago I started watching Tati from Glam Life Guru, she's a beauty guru, on YouTube.  First of all Tati is so beautiful, she seriously looks airbrushed!  She has such an effortless style to all her makeup looks - so of course I wanted to know exactly what she was using.


Photo Credit: CVS


One day I watched a tutorial and she used a loose face power from CVS.  She said it was the best powder she ever tried.  So, like any loyal subscriber I went to CVS immediately to find it.  Amazingly enough, they were on clearance at my local store - a whole $1.99!  Score.

So after I got my power home it was time to play.  I put it on over my makeup I had on all day and noticed a bit of positive difference.  It was almost making my skin "glow" from within.  Don't get me wrong, the product is NOT shiny at all.  I have super oily skin, so powder is my friend.  After I applied fresh makeup with this as my setting powder, it made a huge difference - my fine lines looked airbrushed - it was amazing!

This is definitely a HOLY GRAIL product for me!  I can't live without it.  It makes me look younger and more radiant without making me look shiny.  I can't say enough good things about this product.

Do any of you have a "holy grail" loose face powder?  I would love to know.  Leave a comment if you care to share.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment