1.14.2014

You Tube Watch List

Since I mentioned a You Tuber in my post yesterday, I had a question from a friend about what channels I like to watch.  So I thought I'd do a blog post about it.  YouTube has become my reference for most product reviews & seeing new things available in the beauty world.  I watch mostly Beauty & Nail channels with a few other random ones sprinkled in. 

photo credit:  YouTube


Here is a list and links to the people I love to watch...

Tiffany at Makeup By Tiffany D - makeup, fashion, home décor
Tati at Glam Life Guru - makeup, fashion
Ingrid at Miss Glamotazzi - makeup
Jen at Miss Jen Fabulous - nails

I also love to watch Jen at Organized Like Jen - she has great tips and tricks for organizing in and around the home.  She also shares my obsession with the Container Store, so we must be kindred spirits.  She gives me inspiration to make my home neat & organized.

The other random channel I love is Jenna at Jenna Marbles - this is comedy channel and she posts once a week.  She is super inappropriate, and I love it!  This is one of the most watched people on YouTube, and she is hilarious. 

Hope you check out a few of the channels.  So do you have a favorite YouTube channel?  If so , leave a comment if you care to share.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment