1.18.2014

Birthday Coupon Haul - January 2014

So if you have been reading since I started this blog, you will know two things... 

1.  I love a good deal
2. Shopping is my favorite!

Okay so in my birthday month (January) I typically get a few coupons from places I frequently shop during the year.  A few of these places sent me emails and others sent me a post card in the mail. Either way, I'm happy to go use them.  It's free money, honey!

Here is a breakdown of what I got this year...



DSW - New Balance Socks $5.97 - $5 coupon = $0.97
CVS - Coty Airspun Loose Powder $1.95 each - $3.00 coupon = $0.90
Container Store - Paper pad - FREE! (no purchase necessary)
Henri Bendel - Stiletto Key Fob $38.00 - 20% coupon = $30.40
Express - Earrings $14.90 - $10 coupon = $4.90
Ulta - CK One Mascara - $18.00 - FREE! (with purchase)
Ulta - Rimmel Scandal Eyes Shadow Paint - $4.99 each - $10 coupon =$4.97

So I only paid $42.14 for all this great useful stuff!  If I wouldn't have had any coupons it would have been over $95.00 for everything you see here.  I told you I love a bargain!

Do any of you subscribe to any mailing lists that give out great Birthday coupons?  I'd love to know.  Leave a comment if you care to share.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment