1.03.2014

Fashion Friday: J. Crew Factory Shoe Love

I believe that shoes are the base of any great outfit, and J. Crew shoes are without a doubt my everyday favorites for both style and comfort.  The designs lend themselves to casual-cool, with a bit of flare without being too obvious. 

I have been a long time fan of J. Crew shoes, but about two years ago I found J. Crew Factory online - I swear it was like a religious experience or something.  I found amazing deals on stuff I loved already for at least a 30% minimum discount right off the top.  How could it get any better than that?! 

Well, the shoe collection on J. Crew Factory is ever changing, just like the regular online store.  But the deals are out of this world!  Here are a few pairs of shoes I've purchased and loved over the years from J. Crew Factory...

Photo Credit: J. Crew Factory

Photo credit: J. Crew Factory

Photo credit:  J. Crew Factory


All of the shoes from J. Crew Factory I've received over the years have been of superb quality.  They are the exact same quality I've come to expect from the regular store that I couldn't tell a difference between them.  The biggest difference is that I pay at least 30% off the normal retail price.  Sometimes I can even dip that percentage below 60% if I come up on a good deal.  Make sure the check out their clearance styles - those are AMAZING deals! 

You can sign up for their emails and they will alert you of sales and new merchandise coming into their site.  It's such a great way to get wonderful quality shoes on the cheap. 

So, do you ever shop J. Crew Factory?  Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for reading!






No comments:

Post a Comment