1.17.2014

Fashion Friday: Minneapolis Haul

Hello, my name is Emily and I'm addicted to shopping...  Okay, now that's out of the way I can get to the fun stuff.  A little Fashion Friday haul for y'all! 
 
Last weekend I went back to Minneapolis to visit with friends and hang out with my family.  My mom and I decided to go to Mall of America on Saturday morning for a little shopping, and I had to stop at H&M and Forever 21 - two of my favs.  I found some great things - plus there is NO SALES TAX on clothing in Minnesota, so when in Rome... 

Also on my way back to North Dakota I stopped at Target and found a sweater I have been eying since the fall - it was 50% off clearance!  Score
 
 
The first two tops are from H & M

Black Printed Top - Chiffon Blouse $17.95
White Top - Chiffon Blouse $29.95
 
The bottom two sweaters are from Forever 21 and Target - There is also a small necklace from Forever 21

Oatmeal Sweater - No Fuss Hooded Sweater $22.80
Gold Necklace - Round Pendant Necklace $2.80
Tan Sweater - Merona Women's Crewneck Pullover Sweater - Bird Print $9.98 (in store clearance)

Hope you all enjoyed a look into my closet.  I definitely went for neutrals with this shopping trip.  But I love the texture of the Forever 21 sweater and the two tops from H&M would be great paired with some of my bright blazers for work.  I'm not sure where I'll wear my fun Bird sweater, but I'm sure I'll find a purpose for it.  I can't wait to wear all of my new items soon.

Quick question...  Would you be interested in seeing outfits of the day?  Or how I style my new fashions?  Let me know on my Facebook page or in the comments below.  I appreciate the feedback. 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment