1.22.2014

My First Puppy - Tippie ^..^

After writing about Doyle earlier (post here) I thought I'd tell you all about my very first doggy friend.  Well he wasn't really mine, per say...  This was my grandparents dog, but he was so tiny I thought he was a "my size" dog. 

 
 
As you can see, I would love to sit in his bed.  He probably hated when I came over and took over all his space.  But this is where my love for dogs started.  I blame grandma & grandpa for this...  haha  I've never been a huge cat person, but I like them just fine.  But, I didn't get my first official dog until 2007, I always knew I was a "dog person".
 
 
So do any of you have a cute story about your first animal?  Leave a message in the comments if you care to share.
 
Thank you for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment