1.09.2014

Throw Back Thursday, Birthday Edition

So it's the big day...  a BIG birthday!  Today I turn 33 and I thought it would be fun to reflect back and see a fun greeting card I got as a wee kiddo.


 
 
My mom recently sent me a whole bunch of greeting cards from way back.  It was so cool walking down memory lane with all the relatives and friends that sent me birthday cards, way back in the day.  The best part was seeing all the signatures, and personal notes that people wrote - so cool!
 
This card was given to be by my aunt, Lisa.  She is also my Godmother, as you can probably guess from the greeting card.  One of my fondest memories of being a kid was getting letters from her in the mail.  It always made me feel so special to get letters in the mail, for some reason it made me feel so grown up.  Lisa always went the extra mile to send me great cards and letters as a child.  Thanks auntie Lisa! 
 
Hope you all enjoyed a little Throw Back Thursday, Birthday edition.  #TBT
 
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment