1.20.2014

Makeup Monday: Ulta Haul 20% off

Welcome to Makeup Monday!  This past Friday I posted on my Facebook page about the Ulta 20% off coupon.  Sadly the promotion is over now, but I thought I'd share with you all what I got.  So, lets get down to business...


O.P.I - Push and Shove polish duet - Ulta - recommendation from Jen

Cover Girl - TruMagic Skin Perfector Mattifier - Ulta - recommendation from Tati

Cover Girl - Outlast Nail Polish #610  Rouge Red (Hunger Games Display) - Ulta

The Body Shop - Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion - Ulta
The Body Shop - Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner - Ulta
(all The Body Shop items were BUY 2 GET 1 FREE)

It Cosmetics - Your Skin but Better CC cream (light) - Ulta - recommendation from Tiffany

All in all, ,I got some great new things to try.  And I stocked up on some of staple skin care.  Did any of you go the 20% off sale this weekend?  If so, let me know what you bought if you care to share.

Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment