1.12.2014

Product Review: Orla Kiely for Target Sweet Pea Organizers

I was traveling this past weekend back to Minneapolis, Minnesota for some Birthday festivities, so I thought I'd do a little review on the newest collection from Orla Kiely for Target - I've been meaning to try these out. 

I am normally not into to "prints" on cases, or anything for that matter - I'm a plain old basic black kinda gal.  But I have to say that these prints are very appealing to me, and orange is one of my favorite colors so they got me - hook, line, and sinker!  I have a Target addiction, so of course, I had to pick up the entire collection... 
Orla Kiely Sweet Pea Beauty Organizer



Orla Kiely Sweet Pea Double Train Case
      
Orla Kiely Sweet Pea Pencil Case


 
After using this new case collection this weekend, I am so glad I picked these up.  I am a person who loves to have everything organized and all my stuff fits with these amazing cases.  The outer material is a nice durable nylon -type that makes clean up easy.  That's always a plus, especially when you are packing toiletries and makeup.  Things can get very messy, people!
 
All the cases, except the pencil case, have lots of bonus extra interior pockets.  That always makes my life easier when traveling.  I need a pouch or case for everything.  I hate when things a "roaming free" in my bag - drives me nuts! 
 
I know that Target online is sold out of these amazing cases, but I found all of these at local stores.  I even purchased them online and they were available for pick up in my store at guest services.  It was super easy!  That way I didn't have to run around from store to store looking for the right organizers. 
 
I hope you get a chance to check out these bags at Target.  So, do any of you love these prints as much as I do?  Leave a comment if you care to share.  I'm still amazed that I actually like a print! 
 
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment