1.10.2014

Fashion Friday: Haul - Target & Forever 21

Welcome to Fashion Friday!  Since it's Fashion Friday, you're in luck - because I have a little haul for you.  Most of the items are on clearance online, so I thought I'd write out the coordinating item numbers & links if you want to check out your local store for any of theses.

I may get some flack for shopping at Forever 21... when I am clearly not 21.  But, I can sometimes find classy age appropriate items for way less than other retail stores.  Why would I purchase "trendy" fashion at a high end/department store when I can get them at Forever 21 for way less?!  Gotta save those dollars!  Now let's get to the important stuff...


1. Women's Sam & Libby Kamila Thong Sandal with Back Strap - Brown $8.74 Target
2. Mossimo Women's Sleeveless Shirt Blouse - Off White Print $7.98 Target
3. Women's Merona Bella Genuine Leather Cap Toe Flat - Black $19.98 Target
4. Show Off Mixed Knit Sweater | FOREVER21 - 2000091777 $19.80 Forever 21
5. Relaxed Paisley Print Top | FOREVER21 - 2030187573 $9.99 Forever 21
6. Spiked Stretch Bracelet | FOREVER21 - 1046613110 $6.80 Forever 21

I realize that most of these items are for the spring or summer, but they were such a good deal that I couldn't wait until next year.  I also did some very careful thinking before I bought anything for the "off" season.  I went to my closet and made sure I had NOTHING like the item that I was about to purchase online.  I have a problem of always being attracted to the same types of things, and then I end up with 10 shirts that look way too similar.  Do any of you ever have that problem? Leave a comment if you care to share.

Thanks for reading!








2 comments:

  1. Boy I can relate to the similar clothing. I think I have more red shirts than I know what to do with. I really try hard to stay away from them when I shop, but man, they are like magnets to my soul, it is like they yell at me, "buy me, aren't I pretty"!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. White and ivory are my colors of choice. I have soooo many tops in those shades... I obviously have a love for light colors

      Delete