1.01.2014

Welcome to Favorite Daughter Emily

Hello to all my internet friends!  My name is Emily, or you can call me "Favorite Daughter Emily" if you want, and I currently live in balmy Fargo, ND.  Where the high today was -7, that doesn't included the ever blustery wind chill.  I am single and have a pooch named Doyle, he's a silly little Shiba Inu and a very spoiled fur kid.  

I am starting with this blog because I am looking for a creative outlet.  I have a full time job as an office manager at a local business.  I love my job, but I am also extremely creative and I'd like to explore that side of my brain as well.  And it's the 1st of the year, so what better time to do something NEW?!? 

This blog will be focused on my lifestyle, as well as possible "journal style" entries.  I will be doing lots of fun posts on things I enjoy and use on a daily basis, fashion, beauty, organization, bargains, and anything awesome.  I love to share great things with people, and now I can share with all my new inter-web pals! ps. that now includes you :)

I have no expectations where this blog will take me, but I hope that together we can create a fun and positive community.  Please feel free to give me feedback and make comments on posts if you have questions.  I'll be around to answer. 

Thank you for reading and let's go on this journey together. 

It's a heat wave - no scarf necessary (January 1st, 2014)


6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read the adventures of Emily! This is a gorgeous picture. Your eyes look amazing! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading Tami! It means so much :) I going to try and post something everyday. I'll make sure to link it on Facebook so you can follow easier. Happy new year!

      Delete
  2. You look just as young as you did in school. Way to keep up the youth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! I use lots of awesome skin care on a daily/weekly basis to keep my skin looking good. There will be lots of posts coming up soon about fantastic products I love. Make sure to check back soon :)

      Delete
  3. Emily, thanks for sharing this with us! I too look forward to seeing where your life and adventures takes you (and Doyle :-) ). I also have to say, the first think I too noticed in your picture were your EYES!! They stand out so much in this picture!
    Terri Moran (fellow shibaholic!!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Terri! I am going to feature Doyle on January 19th - that's his birthday ^..^ Make sure to check back oten for fun postings. I'm working on a handbag post for today. It should be up in a few hours

      Delete