1.24.2014

Fashion Friday: Awesome Clearance Haul

I'm back with another installment of Fashion Friday!  I'm hoping that next week I will have some other "fashion-y" things to share besides a haul.  But here we go.... again!  LOL
 
First off, I rarely find great things at Forever 21, but for the past few weeks they've been getting in a ton of "basic" items on their website.  So of course, like any good addict,  I jumped at the chance to purchase them (don't judge).  I usualy tend to go for less color and more function in anything that I wear.  Forever 21 is a place that I can find some more trendy pieces that I wouldn't normally spend a ton of money on. 
 
Also, J Crew Factory was having a "Clear the Clearance" sale...  It sucked me in!  I have been eyeing these wedges for months now, and they finally hit the clearance section a few weeks back.  But I decided to wait for a additional sale, and boy was I glad I waited.  I got free shipping and an additional 40% off the clearance price.  SCORE!  If you remember my 1st Fashion Friday I featured some great shoes from J Crew Factory, and I had already worn and loved the nude pair.  So I had to splurge on the cabernet pair - they are a beautiful brown, cranberry, plum color.  I can't wait to wear them after the ice melts in the frozen tundra I call my life - I don't need to hurt myself!
 
Then I went to Target to purchase a few things for an upcoming GIVEAWAY....  Make sure to like my Facebook Page.  I will be hosting all my giveaways there :)  Anyway, I found myself looking at all the majorly discounted racks of clothes - and boy do they have some great stuff right now.  I found 3 great clearance work tops by Merona, and I had a $5.00 off coupon - even better!
 
 
Here are the coordinating links to all the fun stuff I got.  FYI: Prices can vary from my store to the web link.  

Forever 21 - Cozy Mixed Knit Sweater - Grey
Forever 21 - Night Moves Stiletto Sandals - Grey
Target - Women's Scoop Neck Chiffon Blouse - Navy
Target - Women's Long Sleeve Crepe Blouse - Black Print (I'm wearing this top today)
Target - Women's Long Sleeve Crepe Blouse - Black
J Crew Factory - Sylvia Wedges - Cabernet
Forever 21 - Everyday Baseball Tee - Grey & White
 
So that wraps up another installment of Fashion Friday.  I hope you all enjoyed another peek into my ever expanding closet.  It's so fun sharing with you all.  As you can tell, I love shopping - especially for great deals!
 
Have any of you found any great fashion deals lately?  Leave a comment below if you care to share.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment