1.29.2014

Bathroom Organization: Wall Storage

I have a passion for organization, among many other things in my life.  I thought I'd kick off this blog style organization with the a little "quick pick-up".  I noticed after my recent Ulta haul (you can read about it here) my bathroom wall storage was looking like a bit of a hot mess.  As I started to put my new products away, but couldn't stand the unorganized mess that was staring me back in the face.  It was go time! 

I decided to dedicate 20 minutes, and clear out the whole thing and put only the things that needed to be in there back in order.  Just for reference I have the Louvre Bath Space Saver, I got it at Bed Bath and Beyond many years ago, and they still have the same style on their website.  I love using these types of furniture pieces, especially in apartments, so you don't have to drill into walls to gain additional storage space.



So during the 20 minutes I cleaned out the entire cabinet and found "homes" for a few items that shouldn't have been living in there in the first place.  So now everything is neat, clean and organized.  I didn't use any special organizers for this project.  Just reused that old container that you see in the "before" photos. I like to group like items with each other so I can find everything easily.  So most of my extra skin care is on the top and then I have some hair care and feminine products on the bottom. 

Do you have any good tips for organizing in the bathroom?  I will be sharing more of my organizing fun soon, so stay tuned.  Leave a comment if you care to share.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment