1.21.2014

Pottery Barn Towels

I have a major obsession about Pottery Barn towels...  These PB Classic 820-Gram Towels are legit!  They wick away all the moisture from the bath or shower and the band on the towel never shrinks no matter how much you dry them. 

I will never purchase another brand of towel ever again.  I understand these are kinda spendy ($28 for a bath towel), but when you put in into perspective it's worth the investment.  I have some of these towels from 2007 and they are still holding up after weekly washes - pretty amazing, huh?!

Also Pottery Barn is running a towel special right now.  They range in price from $7 - $22.  Pretty good time to stock up on your favorite color.  I know I'll be ordering a few more hand towels.


Photo source: Pottery Barn
 

White towels are my preferred color choice.  I like to be able to bleach the towels if they need it.  I'm also the same way with my bed sheets.  Sometimes my washcloths need a good cleaning because of all the makeup I take off at night.

I've convinced a few people to purchase these towels in the past, and they've never regretted it.  My mom is now convinced that this is the best bath towel ever.  I don't think she will go back to other towels now that she's experienced these bad boys. 

So do any of you have a HOLD GRAIL brand of towels?   Please leave a comment if you care to share.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment