9.06.2014

20% OFF COUPON = ULTA HAUL

Yes, you guessed it.  I got sucked into the Ulta vortex, yet again.  I got this sneaky little email a few days ago, 20% off my entire purchase at Ulta.  And like any good addict, I didn't delete it.  I left it linger in my in-box for a few days before I decided on the proper course of action. 

I decided to purchase online.  I thought I would have better control, but no...  I was putting too many items in my online cart, so I scratched that plan.  I have no self control!

After that online debacle I ventured off to my local store, coupon in hand.  I had a list and much to my surprise they had everything that I was looking for!  That usually doesn't happen at my local store, but hey there's a first time for everything. 

I got all the stock-up items I wanted as well as a few things I've been itching to try.  Here is the run down of what I got with  my 20% off...



 
trying to add a little more life to my flat hair
 
one of my favorite products - stock up
 
recommendation for Anna Saccone from The Style Diet on YouTube
 
adding this to my hand-bag makeup stash
 
also, adding this to my hand-bag makeup stash
 
this stuff is amazing - had to stock up!  it was buy 1, get 1 50% off
 
 
Did any of you get anything with your 20% off coupon?  I'd love to know what you stock up on in the comments below. 
 
But, that's it for now my internet pals.  I hope to be back soon with a fashion haul for you all.  Stay Tuned :) 
 
As always, thanks for reading! 



No comments:

Post a Comment