9.12.2014

Fashion Friday: White On!

So I'm not always known for my stupendous fashion sense, but I do like to dabble in some retail therapy from time to time.  This time was no exception. 

As I wanted the halls of my local mall (and target) I found myself attracted to lights.  Whites to be specific.  In the last month the only color I've purchased is white....  I know, I have problems.  Do any of you do the same thing, pick up only one color when you're shopping??  Or is it just me?

Anyway, I thought I'd share my fun little fashion haul for you all.  Enjoy!

 
Top Left:  Express (clearance)
 
Top Right:  Target  (clearance)
 
Bottom Left:  Ann Taylor LOFT (clearance)
 
Bottom Right:  Ann Taylor LOFT (clearance)
 
 
As you can see I was enamored with the sale/clearance sections.  There are some amazing deals going on right now for fall, so it's time to stock up on summer selections. 
 
Hope you all enjoyed another Fashion Haul.  Until next time friends...
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment