9.19.2014

Fashion Friday: Blue Hue

So last week I talked all about my recent fashion purchases and they all happened to be white.  But today I have a bit of a contrast, more like a BIG contrast.  It's all about the BLUE HUE today. 

This trip all started with an awesome coupon from The Limited.  I get their direct mail so one of the coupons sent to me was $20.00 off any purchase...  So like any good fashion addict I said, YES PLEASE! 

Coupons are my vice.  I must try and use them, but I try to make practical decisions.  So only about 1/2 of the coupons sent to me actually get used.  But I will be "that person" that gives their coupon away to other shoppers if I can't find anything that suits me.

Note:  all of the items listed were purchased with coupons - I know, I have a coupon problem.

Check out the fashion haul details below...

 
Top Left
The Ashton Blouse - The Limited
 
Top Right
Split Back Tank - Express
 
Bottom Left
Women's Classic Chambray Shirts - Old Navy
 
Bottom Right
Women's Long-Sleeve Terry Tees - Old Navy
 
Probably my favorite item is the Long Sleeve Terry Tee from Old Navy.  It's is soooooo soft!  It can be dressed up or dressed down.  I've only worn it dressed down, but I can't wait to style it a bit differently in the future. 
 
Can't wait to share more with you all very soon! 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment