4.03.2014

Julep Maven Box: April 2014

My Julep Maven box is here!  And, I'm sad to say, this will be my last box.  I recently did a major purge of all my nail polishes and realize that I have way too much.  You can check out my nail polish collection blog post here.

Even though I love my subscription, I need to stop the nail polish madness.  Maybe some day I will start a subscription again. 

That being said, here is a peek inside my lovely Julep Maven Box :)



Nail Polish
Caitlin - Shocking hibiscus with gold shimmer
Mariska - Juicy tangerine shimmer

Extra
Glow Peach Bellini Blush - Natural Peach/Rose tone

I love the formula of these polishes, but I don't need anymore.  I can always buy a color online, if I feel the need.  But I just have too much right now. 

Do any of you ever feel like you have too much of one thing???  Or is it just me?  I'd love to know in the comments below, if you care to share.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment