4.02.2014

Face Primer: Boots No7

Here's my advice to all my oily skinned readers out there...  PRIMER!  And not just any primer, a MATTIFYING primer.  This is my favorite drugstore primer, hands-down. 

This is the Boots No7 Beautifully Matte Make Up Base from Target.  Click here for more info.  I get this brand at Target and the online price is $7.99.  This price can vary from store to store.  I think my local store was $8.99 when I first bought mine. 

This is a great mattifying primer.  You only need a pea sized amount to cover your whole face.  If you have combination-oily skin, you ONLY want to use this on your oily zones.  This is a very drying product, so any place that is dryer is going to look cakey on your face later on in the day. 



I still need to use a light powder about 1/2 way through my day to decrease the "shine", but all in all this really helps with my skin. 

Do any of you have any great tips for dealing with oily or dry skin?  I'd love to know in the comments below, if you care to share.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment