1.23.2014

Ipsy Bag: January 2014

Hello internet friends.  I wanted to share a fun subscription bag I get in the mail each month.  It's call the Ipsy Bag.  I've been a member of the Ipsy subscription for about a year now, and I love the concept.  They send five deluxe size samples of makeup or skincare related items.  It's a great way to try new products and experiment all at the same time.  Here is a look inside me January bag - Enjoy



The subscription fee is $10.00 per month (includes shipping).  You always get a cute custom cosmetic pouch and a card from Ipsy with all the brand logos.  Here is what I got this month...

Foundation Sample from Yaby
Makeup Cleansing Tissues from Absolute!
Body Balm from Balanced Guru
The Pore-Fessional Primer from Benefit
Mojito Lip Balm from Malin+Goetz

I am super excited to try out the primer and body balm.  And those makeup wipes are going to be stashed away in my travel kit.  I love small travel sizes for overnight trips. 

So, do you have any great subscription bags or boxes you enjoy?  Please leave a comment if you care to share. 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment